At Brownell Insurance Center, our various options for motorhome insurance allow you to determine the level of coverage without the headache of being locked into a high rate. Below are a few of the several options available.
- Bodily Injury Liability protects you and other insured drivers in the event of an accident that you are at fault.
- Property Damage Liability works in a similar manner, but offers property damage protection during an accident at which you are at fault.
- Collision Coverage pays for damages when your RV is in an accident. Amounts are based upon the contingencies of your policy.
- Comprehensive Coverage covers damage to your RV caused by non-collision situations like fallen tree limbs, theft, flooding, etc. This coverage is often required by parks when staying for an extended period.
- Total Loss Replacement replaces your RV with a new model of the same value should your RV become totaled.
- Emergency Expense Coverage provides coverage for travel expenses if the RV is disabled due to a covered loss over 50 miles from home.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage extends coverage to your investment, medical expenses, etc should you be involved in an accident not of your fault, but the at fault does not have the protections to cover you.
When purchasing RV insurance, knowing your limits and deductibles is essential. At Brownell Insurance Center, our agents will help you make informed decisions that make sense! Please contact our office today to discuss your needs and coverage options.